Friday, November 22, 2013

St. Dominic Savio

St. Dominic Savio.

St. Dominic Savio was a famous Saint known for his peacemaking ways and kindness to others. He is my role model because of his good ways. His motto was "Rather Death than Sin." Once when he was in school he saw two boys getting ready to throw stones at each other but before they could Dominic stepped in the middle of them holding a crucifix saying "Before you fight, look at this and say Jesus Christ was innocent and he died forgiving his murderers. I am a sinner and I am going to hurt him by not forgiving my enemies. Then you can start and throw your first stone at me!" His life was so devoted to God and Jesus he was ready to stop people from sinning and forgiving in people as Jesus did. He will always be my most important role model, next to Jesus.


St. Mary's Bellevue, NE

7th grade


No comments: